Backpack buckle is useful
Backpack buckles are also called backpack adjustment buckles. They mainly adjust the webbing of the backpack so that we can carry them more comfortably. Today we will talk about their functions and how to use them.
Japanese-style buckle, also called three-block buckle, is a commonly used adjustment buckle on backpacks. It is generally used on the external hanging system of the backpack or used in conjunction with the non-adjustable buckle.
Ladder buckle, also called eye buckle, is also used to shrink the webbing. It is generally used at the tail of the shoulder strap to adjust the fit of the backpack.
【editor】：JIMEICopyright：https://www.bucklemanufacture.comReproduced please indicate the source
- Spring is not closed!
- Spring Festival Holiday Notice
- Merry Christmas!
- What preparations do you need for Christmas?
- Jimei heavy military buckle series
- Jimei Buckle Helmet Buckle Series
- Kjm internal PK competition "Hundred Regiments Battle"
- Jimei's new magnet buckle
- Beautiful buckle new product night luminous pet leash buckle
- New military series tactical buckle