The metal bukles
The first known buckles to be used were made out of bronze for their strength and durability for military usage.
For the last few hundred years, buckles have been made from brass (an alloy of copper and zinc). In the 18th century, brass buckles incorporated iron bars, chapes, and prongs due to the parts being made by different manufactures. Silver was also used in buckle manufacturing for its malleability and for being strong and durable with an attractive shine. White metal, any bright metallic compound, was also used in all styles of buckles; however, if iron was present, rust will form if it is allowed to be exposed and remain in damp conditions.
- Welcome new colleagues ceremony
- Welcome to Textile&Garment Industry Expo
- New five-point safety buckle
- The 19th Children Baby Maternity Expo China
- Jimei in Shanghai CBME Exhibition
- The frame of thw buckle
- The introduction of buckle
- The professional teams of JIMEI
- JIMEI industry position in china
- Why Get a Stroller?
- Jimei successfully passed the certification of Alibaba International Station
- Common buttons on clothing
- Metal dog leash hook
- Common helmet knowledge points
- Company Fire Safety Training
- Limited time offer
- Knowledge of rope buckle
- Baby stroller seat belt knowledge
- Protect yourself