Tensile test content of buckle
The tensile test of the buckles is mainly to test the bearing capacity of the buckles, which is divided into two steps:
1. Instantaneous tension test is mainly used for inserting buckle,triangle buckle and daily buckle. It is used to test the strength of the fastener when suddenly encountering strong tension.
2. The main principle of endurance tension test is to determine the time value borne by the fastener when the load is a certain weight.
3. About the buckle, there is also the detection of the number of times of use. It keeps opening and closing to test how many times the buckle will deform.
- Tensile test content of buckle
- Tactical Vest quick buckle
- Buckle test
- The d-ring function of backpack
- Pet collar
- Backpack buckle is useful
- The effect of buckle on backpack
- Tactical military dog harness buckle
- Happy Father's Day
- Backpack webbing handle